No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Upgrade Small Business trial to Enterprise trial

This question is not answered This question is not answered

Because the Office 365 Small Business offering requires the changing of nameservers I am no longer interested in it and would like to try the Enterprise beta instead.  Is there a way to upgrade my trial from the Small Business P1 trial to a Enterprise E3 trial?

For anyone from Microsoft reading this.  I realise that everything is not set in stone yet as far as product offerings go, but requiring the changing of nameservers will reduce your customer base by every business that uses either a hosted e-commerce site or CMS  (eg Wordpress, Drupal, etc) as their company website.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Thank you for your question

At this point, there is no option to upgrade from Small Business P1 to Enterprise E3.  We've been suggesting you create a new Live ID and create a new trial under that Live ID.  If you've included your vanity domain, then please be sure to remove it in your current subscription so that you can add it to your new one.

Vickie

• I want to upgrade too, this would be a great option to offer as you might sell the higher subscriptions to people like me.