Welcome Outlook Live & Live@edu Answers members!

Welcome Outlook Live & Live@edu Answers members!

Live@edu is upgrading to Office 365 for education. We’ll be shutting down Live@edu Answers & Outlook Like Answers in December, but we invite you to join us here on the Office 365 community. Explore this site to find all of the resources you need to upgrade to Office 365 including:

• Blogs: find insights and technical information from the Office 365 engineering team, IT pros, and other experts
  • Forums: find answers to your questions, discuss topics of interest, and share feedback—join the conversation with peers and Microsoft experts
  • Wikis: frequently-updated technical information on every topic related to Office 365 for education, including Live@edu upgrade details

To join, simply click the Sign in button in the upper right hand corner of this page and follow the instructions.

You can also check out these resources to learn more about the upgrade to Office 365 for education:

Looking for tips? We've compiled the most popular Outlook Live and Live@edu Answers topics below for handy reference.

Email

Mobile Phones

Contacts
  • How to import contacts: knowledge base article describing how to bring contacts from other accounts into Outlook Web App.
Office Web Apps

FOPE

• FAQs about FOPE registration: what to expect and how to manage Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE), the default filtering provider for Outlook Live and Exchange Online.

8 out of 30 people found this post helpful.

Sort by: Published Date | Most Recent | Most Useful
Comments
  • Not being able to EXPORT contacts from the web client is not useful.

• There needs to be a way to change the look and feel other than to change colors. Text sizes/blodness in the calendar monthly view are huge rendering the monthly view fairly useless to me now.

• i have not received any new mail from last one month.

plz check my mail server that why not received any new mail. Plz revert back as soon as possible

• Dear Sir,

i have not received any new mail from last one months plz check my mail server that why not received any new mail. Plz revert back as soon as possible.details given below. plz mail me My MX Records Details my alternate email ID :  amitkum_1980@hotmail.com.

• Need MUCH BETTER on-boarding documentation.  Way too many "assumptions" are being made.  While the experienced user of Exchange and Outlook will understand many of the assumptions -- the novice user will spend many painful hours/days getting setup.

• compared with say Icloud, office 365 offers a bit more, but to be honest 365 layout is hard for a non techie to navigate, I feel lost in it

• It's really annoying that we can't select multiple emails to delete at once from the inbox or regular email folders (not junk mail since it has an empty function). Also, it would be nice to be able to apply stationery settings to the Outlook Web App accounts. No information found on such, so I presume there is no way to do this at the moment.

• 1. There is a bug with the icons of emails, when you select an email or have your mouse pointer over it, you do not see anymore whether you have replied to that message already. Annoying.

2. It seems strange to me that in the inbox the address I got an email from is larger bolder and generally much more readable, than the subject line which is barely readable at all, small and grayscale. Can that be changed somehow?

3. I just found an option for a retention policy, that apparently was set on deleting all my emails after one month! Crazy default setting I would say. I hope I have it now changed to not delete my emails, but the setting menu is not really self explanatory, so who knows...

• I need an email sent to retrieve messages sent to my outbox. I cannot contact anyone, very frustrating!

• IMAP on Connected Account:  

When I cancel a mail from a connected account in Outlook or in OWA, the service does not cancel original mail in the original mail server too.

I wuold have this service (maybe as an option) available. So far I guess I have as sole option to go to the original mail server and cancel by hand every mail I do not need, very dangerous and repeating task

Thank

Luca

• All I want to do is send and recieve emails, why must it be so complicated?

This move to 365 is very poorly set out and costs vast amounts of time and effort, 0 out of 100 microsoft.

• Anyone knows how to connect my calendar of Office Small Business 2007 with Office 365?

• The inbox should include a "Select All" style checkbox at the top, as well as individual checkboxes next to each mail item. This is standard in every other e-mail client. The lite version of the web app has this, so why doesn't the full version? It makes absolutely no sense. Get your act together Microsoft.

• The inbox should include a "Select All" style checkbox at the top, as well as individual checkboxes next to each mail item. This is standard in every other e-mail client. The lite version of the web app has this, so why doesn't the full version? It makes absolutely no sense. Get your act together Microsoft.

• I set up tow folders under 'Inbox' and can't find them there. Where did they go? I've already put some of my received emails in them and now I can't get to them!! Where do I find the file folders now!?! Frustrating!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 (52 items) 1|2|3|4|