Office 365 Service Upgrades and Service Updates

Office 365 Service Upgrades and Service Updates

Welcome to the Office 365 Service Upgrades and Updates wiki page — your one-stop location to learn about exciting new features and improvements to Office 365.  

Service Upgrades
A service upgrade is a major release of new features and functionality. It's similar to a new version of the product.

The Office 365 service upgrade coming in 2013 will bring exciting new features and increased functionality across devices, all with a more unified user interface. Our Service Upgrade Centers provide news and administrative announcements as well as details about the improvements and new capabilities.

Find out what to expect according to your plan:

Office 365 Service Upgrade Center for Enterprise

Office 365 Service Upgrade Center for Small Business

Service Updates
Service updates are individual service improvements that occur throughout the year. See what's new by selecting your plan:

Service Updates for Office 365 enterprises

Service Updates for Office 365 for professionals and small businesses

9 out of 17 people found this post helpful.

Sort by: Published Date | Most Recent | Most Useful
Comments
  • Nice to see the updated office 365 features right there in the community. Thanks

• Thanks for allowing us to see the details associated with the service health.

• This is great, but kind of after the fact. Where can I read about upcoming service updates?

• I'm needing much interacting with the community, since our Organization this in training and I have a lot to learn is pleased that I thank the partners the opportunities offered.

• There is a type in paragraph 7. "won't". Which is it? It's hard to understand what paragraph 7 actually means.

• I need to know when the upgrade to 2013 is going to happen.  As and office 365 business user and office professional subscriber why are we not updated yet?

• Microsoft Office 365 Plan E3 and still no Sharepoint upgrade.

Waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for the visual upgrade to Sharepoint.  Still waiting...

• Got my 25 emails this morning from Microsoft saying this upgrade will happen soon.  Still waiting..

• "v-vivekb" is on a roll today.  The notification emails just keep coming...

• will Rights Management Services support Office Mac 2011 ? we have been using RMS on premises and Windows Server 2008 R2 supports Office Mac 2011

• This type of information should be made more available to the customers of SharePoint and Office 365. In particular, posting it to the admin page of an organization's portal would be a great place to start.  I had to do a Google search to find this page.

To be a early adopter does not have a benefit any more. The early birds with Office 365 still have to use the old version - even when the Marketing message was "Always use the latest version automatically.."!

Thanks MS for this experience. This was the last product we supported as early birds, the last "fresh" product we try to push forward.

Good luck with this business approach!

• vey good info office 365 is good I will pay this month

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)