Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.
Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about opening an Excel document in the browser.
Please try the following instructions:
1) Go to the Excel document on your local computer and open it using your client application
2) Click the File tab
3) Click Save & Send
4) Click the Save to SharePoint option
5) Click the Publish Options
6) Click the Show tab
7) Click the Entire Workbook dropdown and make sure that All Sheets has a check mark in the check box
9) You may choose a recent location to save the document to or upload it to SharePoint from SharePoint
I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or any additional questions.
Office 365 SharePoint Support
1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.
Did you have any further questions?
I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.