Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.
Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about removing the member login.
Did you find Ken’s information helpful?
To remove the member login, please follow these instructions:
1) Login through the Microsoft Online Portal
2) Click the Admin tab and click Edit Website or click on the Team site and then click website
3) Choose which page you would like to edit on your public-facing website and put a check mark next to it and click the edit option in the ribbon
4) Click on the design tab
5) Click Setup
6) Remove the check mark next to display member login
- This removes it for all pages
Please let me know if this resolves your issue.
I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.
Office 365 SharePoint Support
1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.
Follow / click this --> Remove the Member Login button
Did you have any further questions?