Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
Im working on report that contains subreports and when i tried to
Sync my Access DB to my Sharepoint site (already containing DB), i got
After this, i tried to reopen Access, but some objects with the extention " _conflict "are added to my DB.
i deleted those objects from my DB (with ACCESS), but they are not removed from the site.
Theres a table called "Move to Sharepoint Site Issues" that contains the following issue (7 issues):
Issue: "Could not retrieve this object from the server. The Microsoft
Access database engine could not find the object 'Divisions
subreport_Conflict'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its
name and the path name correctly. If 'Divisions subreport_Conflict'
is not a local object, check your network connection or contact the
Plz i really need your help to fix this issue.
This is Jonis from Microsoft Online SharePoint Support.
I researched this issue on the web and found the following. With the Move to SharePoint Issue that you reported your application is valid, but there is an exception from incorrectly formatted data in your divisions subreport. That issue description is consistent with the information that you posted.
To help resolve this issue open your database in Access 2010 and run the Compatibility Checker by selecting Publish to Access Services -> Run Compatibility Checker.
Please reply to this post with your results as there are multiple solutions to this issue. I will continue to monitor this thread for any additional posts or questions.
Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support
After running compatibility checker i got this message: "The database is compatible with the web."
But, if make Sync, i got : Sync failed message.
When i move to "Sharepoint Site Issues" table, we have 7 issues for 7 Access objectslike this: "Could not retrieve this object from the server. The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'Divisions subreport_Conflict'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. If 'Divisions subreport_Conflict' is not a local object, check your network connection or contact the server administrator."
i have also second message: "Application name could not open the web application from https://url. please verify that the server is available."