Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
I'd followed the transition guide and transferred the domain with all steps correct and verified but still www.greendry.ca hasn't been showing up after a week. Please help because the downtime is too long.
This is the message I get:
Oops! Internet Explorer could not find greendry.ca
1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.
Have you changed the URL of your website in SharePoint Online to use your own domain as website address?
By default, the URL of your website in SharePoint Online is http://yourdomain.sharepoint.com. If you want to continue using your custom domain to access your website, please refer to steps below.
--Logon to Microsoft Online Portal (MOP) at https://portal.microsoftonline.com/ with a Global Administrator.
--Click Admin -> Domains ->
--Click the Change Address after "Your SharePoint website address is http://yourdomain.sharepoint.com/" to use your own domain for the sharepoint site.
After that, please access your website again and check if your can browse the website successfully.
Thanks Jack, it works fine now.
Now, how do I remove the last tab "Member Login" page?
Thank you for your reply. I am glad that you can access your website in SharePoint Online with url www.greendry.ca.
Meanwhile, if you want to delete the "Member Login" page from public-facing website, you can refer to steps below.
1. Logon to Microsoft Online Portal (MOP) at https://portal.microsoftonline.com with a Global Administrator.
2. Click Edit Website on the home page.
3. Check the Home page and Click Edit
4. On the public website editing page click Design >> Click Set up >> Uncheck the Box "Display Member login button in the navigation" >> Click OK.
5. The member login button will not shown in your public website.
Note: If you need you can also check the box "Display Bing Search Box" for your website.