Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
I rebuilt my website at microsoft 365 and redelegated my domain from melbourne, but now I cannot access the website on the net or in my personal account. I am at a loss of what to do now, and i can't find customer support.
This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.
Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about accessing your website after switching to your vanity domain.
Please make sure that you have completed the following instructions:
1) Add your vanity domain to the domain section of your Microsoft Online Portal
2) Complete the process of having your vanity domain verified
3) Once the vanity domain is verified, go to your domain registrar
4) At the registrar, change the name servers to ns1.bdm.microsoftonline.com and ns2.bdm.microsoftonline.com (This process may take up to 72 hours)
5) After the name servers are changed, go back to the domain section of your Microsoft Online Portal
6) Click on the "change address" option, choose the vanity domain (This process may take up to 24 hours to propagate for you to be able to access your website and for your links in the portal to update to the vanity domain URLs)
I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or any additional questions.
Office 365 SharePoint Support
1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.
Did you have any further questions?
I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.
Sorry Mr Jason, I just saw your response and I am immediately implementing your steps. I will keep you updated.