Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
All the users on my site have the i:0# prefix. I have tried the Lync suggestion from here http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/154/p/1624/159376.aspx?PageIndex=2 but it didnt help.
This is really messing up for us as people are starting to use SharePoint more and more, especially with the userName() as file name for automatic naming.
How to fix this?
This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.
If removing a license, waiting for the synchronization to happen, re-adding the license, waiting for the synchronization again does not resolve the issue. You will need to create a service request regarding the issue. I have sent you a private message with the information that you will need to create the service request.
I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.
Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support
That is how Office 365 works I think I didnt think there was a way to change this other than using JQuery to change it client side.
Twitter: @mattmoo2 |
Office 365 UK User Group | Certs: MCITP MCTS MOS