Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
The price for Office 365 depends on which license you want and how many users you are going to license. So first you need to compare the types of licenses and the features they contain. You can check out the latest news here on our webpage:
but here is a cut from our official information.
If you would like more information just follow the link above and you can get the prices for Kiosk Workers and for the Enterprise edition.
Then you decide which plan is right for you.
Office 365 Plans
Office 365 is designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes with plans for independent professionals to small, midsize and large businesses and for government agencies to educational institutions — helping them to save time and money and free up valued resources.
Office 365 for Small Businesses
This is an easy-to-use set of Web-enabled tools for small businesses, independent consultants and professionals looking for business-class productivity services. It works with the tools people know and use today. Benefits include the following:
• Access e-mail, important documents, contacts and calendar on nearly any device, including PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry
• Office Web Apps for viewing, editing and sharing documents
• Large 25GB mailboxes for each user and the ability to send attachments up to 25 MB
• Easy-to-use design tools to build a professional-looking website quickly
• Password-protected team sites for collaborating on documents and information
• Industry-leading, always-up-to-date antivirus and anti-spam solutions
• Integrated IM, presence and online meetings with audio and videoconferencing and multiparty data sharing
• Financially backed, guaranteed 99.9 percent service uptime
• 24x7 moderated community-based support
Organizations with one to 25 users (maximum 50) that have minimal IT resources. Organizations that require Active Directory Federation Services, archiving for legal compliance, BlackBerry Enterprise Server or phone support should consider Office 365 for enterprises.
Price: $6/5.25 euros/600 yen per user, per month
It includes the following:
• Office Web Apps Web productivity applications
• Exchange Online for e-mail, mobile access, calendar, contacts, discovery, antivirus and anti-spam
• SharePoint Online for Microsoft Office Access services, team sites and an easy-to-build public website
• Lync Online for instant messaging and virtual meetings
• Community support
• Simplified setup and management
Read the rest of this document at the site listed above for the complete information.
I hope this helps.
G. Ray Glenn Sr. MSFT Moderator
"G. Ray" Glenn Sr.
MSFT Community Forums Moderator
Microsoft Office 365 Technical Support Engineer