Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
I have an issue following my transfer from OLSB to Office 365. Moved domains, emails work, but never updated my website (was planning to rebuild it at Office 365). So now, my old website that I set up on OLSB is still online- i did not think this would be the case.
I am trying to rebuild and post via Office 365. However, when I go to Admin and click on the Edit Website link, it takes me to http://www.tippson.com/Pages/Forms/AllItems.aspx and then says Internet Explorer cannot display. Not sure what to do now- please advise. Is there something i am supposed to do on Melbourne IT?
This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.
Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about an error you are receiving when you click Edit Website.
At this time, I am able to access your website and I receive an Access Denied error when going to your Edit Website URL.
Are you still having issues? If so, please complete the following:
1) From Internet Explorer, click on Tools and then Internet Options.
2) In the Internet Options click on the Security tab.
3) In the Security tab, click and highlight trusted sites and then click on the sites button.
4) A trusted sites window will pop up and in the “Add this website to the zone:” textbox add
- If the Add button is greyed out you will need to remove the check from the box at the bottom that says "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone”.
5) Delete the cache
Please let me know if this resolves your issue.
I will continue to monitor this thread in case you have any additional questions.
Office 365 SharePoint Support
1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.
Did you have any further questions?
I will continue to monitor this thread for further posts or questions.