Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
Based on your description, since you just transited to Office 365 from OLSB, I would like to confirm if your domain has been "verified" in Office 365 and if your requirement is to change your SharePoint public website's URL as www.yourdomain.com.
If you would like to edit your SharePoint public website's URL as www.yourdomain.com, please first check that if the name server records have been created successfully as described in the link below:
After doing this, try the steps below to change the website address to use your custom domain.
1. Log in Office 365, click Admin.
2. Click Domains on the left panel.
3. There is a sentence that begins with "Your SharePoint website address is...". Click Change Address.
4. Select the custom domain from the drop-down and click OK.
5. Wait for some time and check if you can access your website.
How are things going?
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.