Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
I’d like to confirm whether you want to update allow list in Outlook client or Outlook Web App (OWA).
If you mean Outlook client, such as Outlook 2010, you can refer to the steps below:
1. Launch Outlook 2010, on the “Home” tab, in the “Junk” group, click “Junk E-mail Options”.
2. The “Junk E-mail Options” window appears, go to “Safe Senders” tab.
3. Click “Add” and enter email address or domain, click “OK” to save.(see the picture below)
If you would like to set up allow list in OWA, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to OWA with your credential.
2. Click Settings > Options > block or allow.
3. To add an entry to “Safe senders and recipients”, enter the email address or domain that you want to mark as safe in the “Enter a sender or domain here“ text box, and then press “Enter” or click the plus icon next to the text box.
4. Click “Save” to save your changes.
Do you update allow list successfully? Please let me know if you need further assistance.