No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Can I go back from Office 365 to live@edu

This question is answered This question is answered
I have just set up a new student mail system for our college for next year. I set up live@edu which looked good. I was told that it was easier to go to office 365 before we created our student accounts which I did. I don't like it and would rather use live@edu. Can I go back to it.
Verified Answer
  • Hi SG241162 -

Live@edu is no longer accepting new customers since Office 365 for education has launched. We have also started to invite people to upgrade to Office 365 from Live@edu already.

What I would like to know is what don't you like about Office 365 for education as the email service is actually the same email service across both Office 365 and Live@edu - Exchange Online. You then have the added benefit of Lync Online and SharePoint Online for collaboration, instant messaging, PC to PC audio and video calls and class work.

Regards,

Nicole Richard

Live@edu to Office 365 upgrade team

All Replies
  • Hi SG241162 -

Live@edu is no longer accepting new customers since Office 365 for education has launched. We have also started to invite people to upgrade to Office 365 from Live@edu already.

What I would like to know is what don't you like about Office 365 for education as the email service is actually the same email service across both Office 365 and Live@edu - Exchange Online. You then have the added benefit of Lync Online and SharePoint Online for collaboration, instant messaging, PC to PC audio and video calls and class work.

Regards,

Nicole Richard

Live@edu to Office 365 upgrade team