No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Outlook 2013 won't start

This question is not answered This question is not answered

After installation of all Office 365 Pro Plus Software, all my Office 2010 programs still work. That's fine with me.

All 2013 programs work fine but Outlook 2013 did not start, even if Outlook 2010 was not running. When I try, it will stop and tell there is a problem. I uninstalled Outlook 2010, leaving the rest of the suite intact but that did not do the trick.

What to do? Safe mode and create a new profile? Uninstall the whole Office 2010 Suite?

All Replies
  • Hi Henk,

To help us narrow down your issue, I’d like to collect the following information:
    1. Could you please give us more detailed information about the error message?
    2. Please verify that if the messages sending and receiving are working from OWA. I understand that the only Outlook Clients aren’t working, is that right?
    3. Have you tried to use lasted Outlook 2013 clients to check the issue again?
    4. Please make sure that your operating system and software is up to date. There’s a list of all the minimum software requirements located here. You might just need to install a software update for Outlook. Run Windows Update to install the latest patches and feature updates.

Thanks,
    Dunk Shen

• Hi Henk,

We wish to continue helping you regarding the Outlook 2013 issue. Has the issue been resolved? We would appreciate it if you could share with us what resolved the issue or please provide us additional information as suggested from the previous post so we could further assist you.

Thank you,

Paul Banez