No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Microsoft Online Services ID not working after account creation

• This post has 2 Replies |
  • 1 Follower
  • I just created a trial Microsoft Online Services ID account using domainadmin@vrindi.onmicrosoft.com

After i logged out, i am now unable to login, it says that invalid pass. I know that i am not doing a wrong password, because i know which password i used, and i have it saved in a file.

When i do forgot password, it asks me to contact the administrator. Now i am myself the administrator of the account.

Please send a reset password request to my registered email account at domainadmin@vrindi.onmicrosoft.com (d**********@vrindi.com)

• it suddenly started working, after i posted this post ...

• Hello CleanerWave,

Thanks for letting us know that your Office 365 account is working now. In the future if you ever have an issue where you can't log into portal.microsoftonline.com with any administrator user, you can contact technical support to open a service request to get yoru password reset using the information from the followign article:

portal.microsoftonline.com/.../NewSignupServiceRequest.aspx

I hope this helps!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)