No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Exchange Online (Plan 1) and ADFS

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered

Hi all,

For a customer i'm currently looking at an implementation of single sign-on in combination with the Exchange Online (Plan 1) standalone.

Does this plan offer the same ADFS functionality as the E1-4 plans?

Kind regards,

Twan Grotenhuis

0 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Twan,

In what way is your customer concerned? Precisely what is it your customer thinks will be missing?

G. Ray Glenn Sr.  MSFT Moderator

Microsoft Office 365 Technical Support Engineer

"G. Ray"  Glenn Sr. 

MSFT  Community Forums Moderator

Microsoft Office 365 Technical Support Engineer

• Top 500 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
  • Well, since there was a post about the P plans not being able to do ADFS, there is a concern about ADFS and the E component plan Exchange online. I can see why this might be a strange question since it's an E-type component plan and ADFS is available in the E-plans. We just need conformation to make sure our assumption is right.

Our customer wants to use only the Exchange online component (plan 1) But wants to integrate it into it's domain to reduce user maintenance and to provide the single sign-on experience.

So the question is, is it possible to do ADFS when only using Exchange online (plan1)

• Not Ranked
  • I have the same question. Is ADFS Feature supported when only using sharepoint online (Plan 2)

• Not Ranked
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)