No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

How to create a Wiki?

• This post has 3 Replies |
  • 3 Followers
  • I don't see the option of Wiki when I create a new site for my Office 365 account.  Is this not provided for small business customers?
  • Hi Michael Kelly

The default Team Site page is a Wiki, look on it for a link called how to use this library, or if you have moved it, look in the Site Pages folders, it explain how to create and use the Wiki.

Hope this helps

Robert

Hope this helps

Robert

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello,

This is Justin with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.  Thanks for posting a reply to the thread Robert.

@Michael-  Was the information in the previous post helpful?  In order to create a wiki page library, please follow the instructions in the help article below that will go over this for Small Business customers.  Let us know if you have any further questions.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-online-small-business-help/create-and-edit-wiki-pages-by-using-the-browser-HA102034881.aspx

Thanks and Regards,

Justin Ronan
    Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Both responses were very helpful and very timely.  To summarize for  others finding this thread...

* As Robert noted, the default team site created for SharePoint online *is* a Wiki library - so you can just add pages there, editing your home page (with Page / Edit) to link to them.  

* If you want, you can create a new library that is a separate wiki - Justin's post provides a link to a help topic that describes how to do that.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)