No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

I am new to this

This question is answered This question is answered
So how does this atgging really work?
Verified Answer
  • Hi Mfene,

Do you mean you have the problem about how to use Blackberry? If so , I'd like to understand which Office365 Plan you are using.

If you are using Office365 Plan P, you can take a look at help.outlook.com/.../cc511385.aspx

If you are using Office365 Plan E, you can use BBCS to connect Exchange online mailbox. Detail information about BBCS ,you can take a look at community.office365.com/.../826.aspx

Thanks, Neo Zhu

All Replies
  • Hi Mfene,

Do you mean you have the problem about how to use Blackberry? If so , I'd like to understand which Office365 Plan you are using.

If you are using Office365 Plan P, you can take a look at help.outlook.com/.../cc511385.aspx

If you are using Office365 Plan E, you can use BBCS to connect Exchange online mailbox. Detail information about BBCS ,you can take a look at community.office365.com/.../826.aspx

Thanks, Neo Zhu

• Hi Mfene,

How are you doing? I am just writing to see if there is any progress on this issue. I do not mean to push you. I just want to ensure that you do not encounter any problems during the troubleshooting. Thank you.

Neo Zhu