No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

BB Business Cloud Service email sync not working

This question is answered This question is answered

I have been using Office 365 with BB Cloud Service for approximately a month now without any issues (worked great actually)

As of last night my Enterprise email account on my Bold 9900 is no longer synchronizing with my Office 365 email account. I can send mail on by BB but nothing in incoming.

I can access my email on OWA and it is receiving new email.

My calendar and contacts is still syncing between my BB and Office 365.

I have tried deleting and resending the service books to my BB without success.

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi Scpc,

I used BB before and now I switched to Iphone. When this happened to me, I would try removing the app or mail account that had problem and setting it up again. Most of the time it works.

Mada

• Hi scpc,

Thanks for posting here.
    I understand that you have set up Exchange Online account on your mobile device by using BlackBerry Cloud Service, and now experienced the synchronize issue even though you can access and receive emails on OWA successfully.
    Generally, as your Exchange Online account can work well when using OWA to access it, the issue should be a client side issue.

However, the cloud service is hosted and provided by Research in Motion (RIM). To better and more quickly resolve the synchronize issue, our partner, RIM is best suited to help you with Office 365 BlackBerry Business Cloud Service issues and can give you additional information and support at the following sites:

Forums:
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ (English)
    Blog:
    http://community.office365.com/en-us/b/microsoft_office_365_blog/archive/2011/10/25/announcing-the-open-beta-of-rim-blackberry-business-cloud-services-for-office-365.aspx (English)
    Twitter:
    Twitter@BlackBerryHelp (English)

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Grace Shi

• Hi scpc,

Is there any more assistance needed here?

If so, please feel free to post here. We will be more than happy to be of help.

Thanks,
    Grace Shi

• You haven't helped anybody.

• Hi duncanmckie,

We appreciate your post here.
    However, as the BlackBerry Cloud Service is provided by Research in Motion (RIM), it recommends directly contacting RIM for more quickly resolve customer’s questions.  Our partner, RIM is best suited to help you with Office 365 BlackBerry Business Cloud Service issues
    If you have any other questions about Office 365, it is welcome to post in our forum. We will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Thanks,
    Grace Shi