Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
I got meself a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 and i want to setup the Android Mail application as an Exchange account to connect to the Office365 Exchanger Server
All i get is an verification error.
I log on with domain\accountname and passwordt and tried outlook.office65.com as my Exchange Server.
What can i do to connect?
Thx for helping.
Thanks for the feedback.
Lync 2013 for Android doesn't connect either.
You are able to find your Exchange ActiveSync server name referring to the steps below:
1. Login to Office 365 OWA.
2. Click Settings > Options > Account > My account > Settings for POP and IMAP access.
3. Under POP setting, look at the value for Server name. If the server name of POP settings is pop.yourdomain.com, your Exchange ActiveSync server name is mail.yourdomain.com.
If the server name of POP settings is podxxxx.outlook.com, your Exchange ActiveSync server name is m.outlook.com.
For more detailed information about "set up email on an Andriod phone", please refer to the link below:
How are things going on? Do you have any updates about the status of this issue?
Suddenly it connect with outlook.office365.com but still have problems getting Lync 2013 running. ( And i want to access to my files but it seems it only works correct with IE9 32bits, no Skydrive app etc. but that is out off the scope of this topic)
I'd like to collect the following information:
1. What do you mean when you say "but still have problems getting Lync 2013 running? Do you mean you can install Lync 2013 successfully, but cannot run Lync 2013?
2. Do you get any error message when running Lync 2013? If you get, please post it here.
3. Which Office 365 plan are you using? Are you using Office 365 Pre-upgrade or Office 365 after upgrade?
Moreover, as for the issue which you can only access your files with 32-bit IE9, to better follow up this issue, I suggest you post a new thread, including more detailed information in this forum. Our engineer will focus on your issue so that it can be resolved more effectively.
Hi, problem solved. In Lync 2013 i could login (Connect) when specify the domain\login.com in more options.. I really hope there comes an app for Android to access my files within Android. I will try to open a new case since IE10 gives a lot problems with Open With Explorer and wich i can resolve by uninstall IE10 en use IE9-32bits. Thx for the help.