No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

O365 stuck in setup. Is this Baked?

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

I have two MS accounts:

1) Blah@Outlook.com

2) Snah@MyCompany.onmicrosoft.com

I open Office on my Windows 8 phone and it shows content for the 'Blah' account.

I want to access my 'Snah' O365 account.

The first time I clicked on O365 I was prompted to set it up, which I did.

Now...

Everytime I click on O365 it goes to "Setup" and then tells me "there is already an account named Snah@on.microsoft.com". No other option exist and the app has put iteself into a hole.

It appears that either the Office Phone Application or O365 service has hung.

So... Since I'm evaluating O365, I need to make a decision. I know for a fact that Microsoft likes to release products that are not fully "Baked"... (Still raw on the inside). Is that the case here? I can't deploy this as an enterprise solution if everyone is going to have the same issue I am having with such a primary task as Setup...

Any thoughts? Solutions?

All Replies
  • Hi Customer,

I would like to confirm which the Office 365 plan are you using?  Also check if the tenant has been upgraded referring to Am I using Office 365 after the service upgrade. Regarding this issue, I will do more research and test on the issue,  and post it later.

Thanks
    Johnny Zhang

• Hi Headache,

After adding your Office 365 account via Settings > Email + accounts, the related emails, sites and Lync contacts will be synced automatically.  You can also check out the following link for more information:

office.microsoft.com/.../use-office-365-on-your-windows-phone-HA103787376.aspx

If this doesn’t address the problem, could you please let me know what exactly the App is when you said "click on O365”?

Thanks,

Nancy Xie