Telephone number for tech support

This question is answered This question is answered
We are a business and don't have time to horse around in the forums and hope other users answer our questions in a few days or weeks.  Isn't there a phone number to call for Office 365 support?  I mean after all , we're paying $10 a month here ! 

2 out of 5 people found this post helpful.

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • I've got a number for TS.

Direct numbers to specific people.

Read more and you will learn.

0 out of 3 people found this post helpful.

• Hi Rickkee,

Office365 for clients support, we can submit a SR or call Support representative by phone .Please see the detail information below. Hope, it’s useful.

Enterprise

onlinehelp.microsoft.com/.../ff637572.aspx

small businesses

onlinehelp.microsoft.com/.../ff652569.aspx

Best Regards

1 out of 9 people found this post helpful.

• Hi Thanks, I found the secret number.  The US support number is [moderator edit: removed].  Well, not secret, but very well buried and hard to find.

0 out of 5 people found this post helpful.

• PLEASE HELP ME! :) I HAVE BEEN WASTING SOOOO MUCH TIME LOOKING FOR A SUPPORT NUMBER!  I AM CURRENTLY IN THE BEGINNING STAGES OF MY NEW BUSINESS AND LIKE YOU HAD SAID IN YOUR EARLIER POST, I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO HORSE AROUND!  I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED AND WOULD GREATLY GREATLY GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD SEND ME THAT SUPPORT NUMBER THAT MICROSOFT SO CONVIENENTLY TOOK OFF YOUR POST.  

KIND REGARDS,

REBECCA

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• You can find the number at the website:

http://virtualchat.support.microsoft.com/client/default.aspx?siteid=32ECF580-B446-44E5-8B4D-25F0AFE07779&uiscope=en_US&scope=billing&scope=L&query=Billing%20Support%20phone%20number

• "The US support number is [moderator edit: removed]." I one usefuly pice of information on this entire forum and the Moderator removes it - How's that for Customer Service?

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi Howard Parr,

Thanks for your post. If you have problem about Office365, I would like you can create a new thread with the detail information (like error message, Office365 version and what you have tried). Our SEs are willing to help.

Thanks, Neo Zhu

• This is really annoying, just make the phone numbers easy to find.  The number listed on our our admin portal directed me to someone that wasn't even able to help, now I'm getting passed around and placed on hold.

I feel like the numbers are hidden to drive traffic to the email support in India, but this is not good customer service.  It's about impossible to get immediate support.

• That is microsoft.

• This thread is the biggest fail of all time. 877 913 2707

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Yes, that is the number they direct you to from the portal.  They will probably remove it from your posting though.  My experience is that the phone support is ineffective.

• I was just in utter shock when someone actually posted the number and the moderators removed it. So dumb

• Yeah, it's pretty bad.

• List of phone numbers for all regions:

g.microsoftonline.com/.../177

• I was directed to this site from a simple google search (because like microsoft would provide actual documentation in regards to their support #'s for their CUSTOMERS) *rolls eyes*

I find it absolutely ridiculous and absurd that someone would be so helpful to post a SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER for a service that people are PAYING FOR and a moderator would delete it.

That is ridiculous.  Thankyou to those who posted the website with the information needed.  Sorry but these support forums help 10% of the time.  I have spent more hours frustrated with lackluster answers than hours actually spend RESOLVING any problems I have been having.   As an IT Consultant for a legal business, I cannot tell you how frustrating and bad business this practice is.

Again these are customers paying for a service provided...not freeloaders...

shame on you MS