Salesforce.com integration with Office 365

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi

Does anyone know if i can link my Salesforce.com with Office 365 so i can link emails to contacts in Salesforce and sync the calendars? 

2 out of 3 people found this post helpful.

Verified Answer
  • Hello Philleadent,

Currently integration with Salesforce is not supported in Office 365. However, it's available to link your Salesforce email account with Office 365 with feature 'Connected account'.
    Please take the following steps to achieve it:
    1. Log on the Office 365 Admin Home Page portal.microsoftonline.com with your user name and password.
    2. Click Outlook on the top of the Admin Home Page.
    3. Click Options on the right, select See All options
    4. Click Account->Connected Accounts->New. Input your account and the password, then Next.

In addition, please note that connected accounts cannot link contacts and calendars to Office 365. You may export and edit the contacts with a CSV file which can be imported into Office 365 email account.
    For more information about importing contacts, please refer to the link:
    http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/ff797549.aspx?sl=1

Thanks
    Grace Shi

All Replies
  • Hello Philleadent,

Currently integration with Salesforce is not supported in Office 365. However, it's available to link your Salesforce email account with Office 365 with feature 'Connected account'.
    Please take the following steps to achieve it:
    1. Log on the Office 365 Admin Home Page portal.microsoftonline.com with your user name and password.
    2. Click Outlook on the top of the Admin Home Page.
    3. Click Options on the right, select See All options
    4. Click Account->Connected Accounts->New. Input your account and the password, then Next.

In addition, please note that connected accounts cannot link contacts and calendars to Office 365. You may export and edit the contacts with a CSV file which can be imported into Office 365 email account.
    For more information about importing contacts, please refer to the link:
    http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/ff797549.aspx?sl=1

Thanks
    Grace Shi

• Hi Philleadent,

We have not heard from you in a couple of days.
    Does the reply above anwser your question?

Thanks,
    Grace Shi

• We are migrating to Office 365 and what has been proposed is far from being an elegant solution

• We just released an app on the Office Store called Cirrus Insight. Cirrus Insight integrates Salesforce with Office 365 (Outlook 2013 and Outlook Web App on any device). I hope it's useful to you! For more information and a free trial visit our website www.cirrusinsight.com/office365 or the Office Store store.office.com/cirrus-insight-for-office-365-and-salesforce-WA104374422.aspx We're a Microsoft Partner and a Salesforce Partner.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Would you mind advise if this app is free? Thanks so much. Hendry