No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Windows RT

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi

I have a Windows RT ideapad. With Windows 2013 Home and Student.

I have looked online and cannot purchase a Pro edition. How can I register my product so I can actively edit documents on SharePoint? Understand I need a commercial license and this is possible but have no idea how to go about this.

Regards

Sustain

All Replies
  • You can purchase a Office 365 account if it is available for purchase from your country.

• Hi,

What is it you want to get a proversion of, Office or Windows? In either case for the time being what you have is all there is, but I can tell you that Home and Student 2010 works with Office 365. If you are having a problem with the 2013 version on the tablet, that may be cause it is a preview of the 2013 version, see if the upgrade to the released version is out yet.

• The upgraded 2013 Office suite (the final version not the preview version) on the Win RT tablet works with a Office 365 E3 account with no problem so far.

• Hi Sustain,

Users who purchase the following products are able to use Office Home & Student 2013 RT devices at work with no problem.

1. Office 365 Plans (Office 365 Professional Plus, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office Midsize Business or Office 365 Enterprise)

2. Office Standard/Professional Plus 2013.

3. Commercial use license via Volume Licensing.

Thanks,

Keats Ge

• Hi Sustain,

How are things going? Does the information answer your question?

Thanks,

Keats Ge