No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Office 2013 Outlook will not update to ver....1025

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Where do I best ask questions about Office 2013?

I have to say I  love the new Office 2013. and have been using it since the preview began.

I got it to work with ICLOUD control panel but my problems started when ICLOUD 2.0 was installed where OUTLOOK 2013 would constantly hang. 

Eventually , it would not restart at all.

Part of the problem may be that while all other OFFICE 2013 components had upgraded to VERSION....1025.  the OUTLOOK component only stayed on ...1022.  Uninstalling and re-installing would not help. so in the end I had to totally uninstall 2013 and go back to 2010 - very disappointing.

My work machine is still sitting on ICLOUD 1.1 and Office 2013 ver....1022. So all is good for now.

How do you force office to upgrade to ver ...1025 or is it just an auto update?  But mine does not seem to have updated.   Also if all components update to ...1025 but NOT OUTLOOK how do you get OUTLOOK to singly force the update??

Hope someone can help.

All Replies
  • Hi Jmm,

I’m glad to hear that you loved the new Office 2013.

I understand you have some problems when iCloud 2.0 was installed and Outlook 2013 would constantly hang. The Outlook 2013 will not update to ver …1025.

In order to solve this problem as soon as possible, I suggest you contact Office 2013 support for assistance.

You can post a thread at Office 2013 forum via http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/officeitpropreview/threads

Thanks,

Jason Jiang