No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Can't Open Apps With Chromebook

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

When I try to open any app with my Chromebook I get this error:

Error

Error

List '|0' does not exist at site with URL '|1'.

Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.

Correlation ID: 456d9f5f-7de6-4aa8-af5c-58cf46981a78

Date and Time: 10/21/2012 2:13:04 PM

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi kmages,

Thanks for your post.

I found that you posted a similar case several days ago.
    Have you tried the solutions provided by Jesper and our support Ida Qiu? Since Ida Qiu support has looked into this issue, to have it resolved more efficiently, would you please keep following the previous case? If information offered there are not able to resolve anything, you can post your situation and the latest progress, Ida will continue helping troubleshoot it. We’re sure she can provide you with expertise and professional suggestions.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
    Ella Huang
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
  • I tried to clear my cookies as suggested in your link, no success.  I can open Office 365 apps with Chrome on my desktop Mac and Windows machines.  Just Chromebook or Chrome OS issue.

kgm

• Not Ranked
  • Hi kmages,

Thanks for your reply.

You mentioned that you can open Office 365 apps with Chrome on my desktop Mac and Windows machines.  Then the issue to large extent roots in the client; that is to say, maybe something set in Chromebook has blocked the access to Office 365 portal. Therefore we recommend you to contact technical supports from Chromebook to check if you can log into Office 365 with Chromebook.

We highly appreciate your continuous attention to our forum. If you have any confusion related to our Office 365 products, please feel free to post it here. It’s our honor to be of assistance.

Regards,
    Ella Huang
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Male
    Suggested by
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)