No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

You guys are going to laugh, but I would like to get this to work on Android devices

• I attempted to see if I could edit word documents via the web browser on Android. Sadly, I cannot and to be quite honest I don't like the Mobile Version of Google Docs for Android OS. I think Google really screwed the pooch by reducing Google Docs functionality for Android Tablets. Here's an opportunity for Microsoft to make some money because the Android productivity applications are about the most sorry software I have ever seen in my life. Office 365 looks great on Android tablets, it runs fast in comparison to slow response time I get with Google Docs. All I need is for the virtual or hardware keyboard to work (using an Asus eePad Transformer with Keyboard Dock). One thing I like about Microsoft is Microsoft Office, but one thing I hate is Microsoft Windows (any version). Please, if you are letting the Mac boys play then let the Google boys play too. I'd be willing to pay money for a productivity suite that really is fully functional and I'm sure many other Android Tablet/Netbook users feel the same way I do.
  • Hello yeomandroid,

In this situation it sounds like you need to contact Asus hardware support.  Their number is 510-739-3777

Thank you, Jeff McDonald, O365 Forum Moderator