No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Sharepoint files

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Help.  

I am confused.  I use Nitro PDF .  

Should I be able to save directly to the team site or do i have to upload every file after I save it to another host computer.  I see a folder called SharePoint sites that do not know what it is for.

All Replies
  • Hi Steven,

Do you mean you’d like to save the file created by Nitro PDF directly to the team site?

With Office 2010 products, we would be able to use the “Save to SharePoint” function to save our files. However, in your situation, I suggest contacting the program author directly to know if the program supports the similar feature.

In addition, to manage our SharePoint Online files, I suggest using the SharePoint Work Space. For more information, you can refer to  SharePoint Workspace 2010 features and benefits.

Then, for more information about the SharePoint Sites, you can refer to Connect to Office.

If you need any further help, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Evan Zhang

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi Steven,

How is thing going? Do you need any futher assistance?

Best Regards,

Evan Zhang