No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Temparature Gadjet

• I tried to use a  gadjet on my site.. It was for TEMPERATURE, however I was not in my home town then and it

took the location of a different town.

I tried to change it many times but whatever I search it gives me the same location.

How can I change the location in the gadget about temperature????

• Hello FaizanMustafa,

This is Justin with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.  Thanks for posting your question.

When referring to the weather forcast gadget, the location can be changed by right clicking the gadget while the site is in edit mode.  Then, select 'Properties...' and you should have an options box similar to the one listed below.

For more information about the gadget, check out the help article, also listed below.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-online-small-business-help/insert-a-weather-forecast-gadget-in-a-public-facing-webpage-HA101848656.aspx

If you are unable to get the options box to appear, try to clear the cache on your browser.  For Internet Explorer you can do so by pushing F12 and selecting the clear cookies and cache options under the Cache drop down menu.  Let us know your progress.

Thanks and Regards,

Justin Ronan
    Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.