No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

web site not running, need to be active

• 3 Followers
  • 7 Replies |
  • This post has 2 verified answers |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

openartposter.com has been verified for more than two weeks. It is about time I get my web site running.

Microsoft company should be responsible for something.

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Post Points: 35
Verified Answer
  • Hi openart,
    According to your post, I know that  you’ve successfully verified domain “openartposter.com”on office 365. And you want to set your domain state as ‘active’.
    1. In fact that only the default domain ‘xxx.onmicrosoft.com’ has active state. If you’ve finished your domain verification, verified is the success state.
    2. If you want to set your customer domain ‘openartposter.com’ as public website address, please follow the screenshot below:

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Top 150 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
  • Hi openart,

I want to check if your issue has been resolved.
    If you need further assistance, please feel free to reply to me.

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Top 150 Contributor
All Replies
  • Hi openart,
    According to your post, I know that  you’ve successfully verified domain “openartposter.com”on office 365. And you want to set your domain state as ‘active’.
    1. In fact that only the default domain ‘xxx.onmicrosoft.com’ has active state. If you’ve finished your domain verification, verified is the success state.
    2. If you want to set your customer domain ‘openartposter.com’ as public website address, please follow the screenshot below:

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Top 150 Contributor
  • Hi openart,

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Top 150 Contributor
  • I have already changed my customer domain ‘openartposter.com’ to public website address for more than two weeks

My web site is still not showing, so is my documents and pictures

I need my web site running right now. I expect microsoft be responsible for this inconvinience and damages

• Not Ranked
  • openart,

Your Office 365 website of ‘openartposter.com’ is on-line:

Just moving your domain name over to O365 is not enough, you have to rebuild or move your old OfficeLive website to Office 365. 

More information can be obtained at  http://ask.officelive.com/

Sorry, BuildItOn365 website has expired. Links to and instructions - no longer exist.

• Top 75 Contributor
    • Male
  • You failed to transfer my web site to office365

I have already changed my customer domain ‘openartposter.com’ to public website address for more than two weeks

My web site is still not showing, so is my documents and pictures

I need my web site running right now. I expect microsoft be responsible for this inconvinience and damages

• Not Ranked
  • openart,

You failed to follow the instructions on Transitioning from OfficeLive to Office 365. The Self-Transitioning guide instructions were:

1. Create your Office 365 account
        2. Move all email, contacts, and calendars
        3. Move your website to Office 365 and save your business applications
        4. Move your custom domain (if you have one) and create users in Office 365

As for damages, didn't you read the Service Agreement that you accepted when you signed up for OfficeLive Small Business hosting?

See: http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/154/p/51462/199722.aspx#199722

Sorry, BuildItOn365 website has expired. Links to and instructions - no longer exist.

• Top 75 Contributor
    • Male
  • Hi openart,

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Top 150 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)