No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

creating a text box or slogan

• This post has 1 Reply |
  • 2 Followers
  • I created a web site and placed the navigation tabs to the left of the page.  I would like to include a text box beneath the navigation tabs so that i can place a slogan in it.  Can anyone tell me how to do this please?

I tried using HTML but once i created the slogan found that I could not move it to the desired location i.e. underneath the navigation tabs.

thanks for all the help

regards

noel 

• Hi noel borg,

This is Jonis from Microsoft Online SharePoint Support.

While the built in Office 365 Web Design tool works well for simply web page changes, to customize the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) we recommend a tool like SharePoint Designer 2010.  Designer 2010 is a free tool for Office 365 customers.  Use the following link to download SharePoint Designer 2010 32-bit version.  Download SharePoint Designer 2010 32-bit.

In the following community forums post, WebBuilder provides solutions that may work or at least assist you with your code development: Pop Up Window

Because we do not support custom code development, I recommend that you reference the following links that detail customizing the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in SharePoint Online with SharePoint Designer 2010:

Customizing SharePoint Online with SharePoint Designer 2010

SharePoint Online Branding

Customizing SharePoint Online Using SharePoint Designer 2010

If that does not answer your question please let me know as I will continue to monitor this thread for a few days and will reply to any additional posts or questions.

Jonis Estrem

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)