No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Navigating Back to Outlook from Sharepoint

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Reply |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Not Answered This question is not answered

I am using the free trial.  Does this free trial not allow me to navigate back to Outlook from Sharepoint?  It doesn't have the Home/Outlook/Team Site tags at the top of the page. 

I don't want to have to type in a web address or use my back button.

I have not migrated my Outlook or deployed the Microsoft Office 365 applications and updates, etc.  I don't want to do anything that I may have to undo at the end of the trial should we choose not to purchase.

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Do you know what trial that you signed up for? Not having the Home - Outlook - Team Site across the top of the page leads me to believe that your subscription is an Enterprise (E) subscription. With an Enterprise subscription, you will not have the links across the top of the page. You do have the option to create a favorite for Outlook, or it is possible to create a link in the Top Link of the Navigation Bar for Outlook.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)