No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Changing Office Professional Subscriptions on a computer

This question is answered This question is answered

I have a PC which currently has an Office Professional Subscription through Account A.

Account A is being closed and Account B will be used to provide the Office Professional Subscription. 

What steps are required on the PC so it now recognises the Subscription through Account B?

Verified Answer
  • Hi Scott,

According to my understanding, you want disable account a and create a new account B. If I misunderstood your concerns please let me know.

Based on current information, you can un-assign the office professional plus license from account A and re-assign it to the account B. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Alex Du

All Replies
  • Hi Scott,

According to my understanding, you want disable account a and create a new account B. If I misunderstood your concerns please let me know.

Based on current information, you can un-assign the office professional plus license from account A and re-assign it to the account B. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Alex Du

• Hi Scott,

How are things going on your side? If you need futher assistance, please let me know. Thanks.

Alex Du