No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

how to change the home page for office365

This question is answered This question is answered

during the trial, when login office365, i can see see 3 tabs, including home, outlook, team site.

how can i change the content for home tab

Verified Answer
  • Hi Nan,

Thanks for posting here.
    I understand that you would like to customize the content of home page. However, currently, it is unavailable to achieve it in this version of Microsoft Online service.

We highly appreciate you may submit feedback about this requirement. Many features of current programs were designed and upgraded based on customer feedback. Again, thank you for working closely to improve our products and service.

Best Regards,
    Grace Shi

All Replies
  • Hi Nan,

Thanks for posting here.
    I understand that you would like to customize the content of home page. However, currently, it is unavailable to achieve it in this version of Microsoft Online service.

We highly appreciate you may submit feedback about this requirement. Many features of current programs were designed and upgraded based on customer feedback. Again, thank you for working closely to improve our products and service.

Best Regards,
    Grace Shi