No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

http://c2r.microsoft.com/osub/en-us/V1/x64/MicrosoftOffice.exe download fails

This question is answered This question is answered
I'm trying to download the office professional plus under the E3 plan and it keeps failing. I understand that there are issues with the download but could some some provide me with an ETA for its resolution or an alternative source for download as I have some laptops that need to be shipped to a drill site this tomorrow.
Verified Answer
  • Hello Stephen and James,

As you mentioned, there is a service interruption (SIE) about downloading Office Professional Plus for Office 365. You may check the service health to get the detailed information about the SIE.

For the question:
    As far as I know, there isn’t other official download link of Office Professional Plus for Office 365. Based on the current situation, I sincerely suggest keep an eye on the issue at Service Health page. In addition, if we receive the update about the issue, we will publish it at forum. Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,
    Claud

All Replies
  • I have the same problem; I had used http://www.isup.me to figure out if this was a machine, network, or ISP related issue. for the past 2 days, the connection to c2r.microsoft.com has been sporadic. I'm hoping someone from Microsoft could give us an update as to why this is happening. I've tried alternate dns resolves for the site, which also fails.

As you mentioned, there is a service interruption (SIE) about downloading Office Professional Plus for Office 365. You may check the service health to get the detailed information about the SIE.

For the question:
    As far as I know, there isn’t other official download link of Office Professional Plus for Office 365. Based on the current situation, I sincerely suggest keep an eye on the issue at Service Health page. In addition, if we receive the update about the issue, we will publish it at forum. Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,
    Claud

I'm very glad to find that the SIE has been resolved. Could you please check the issue on your side?

Thanks for understanding,
    Claud

• Worked this morning, downloaded without a hitch around 11am PST; didn't work before then... :)

• Hello James,

Thanks for your feedback. I’m glad to hear that you are working on the issue properly.
    If you need other assistance about using Office 365 in the future, please feel free to post it in a new thread in the forum. This is so your question will be answered quickly.

Thanks,
    Claud 

• Hello Stephen,

How are the things going now?
    In addition, do you need further assistance on the issue?

Best regards,
    Claud