No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Slow download office professional plus

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered

Hey,

I got the try out version of office 365.

My company wants to try it out but i cant download office professional plus with a normal speed.

I am employee, no ict support or something but got a decent brain. 

I got 50mbps internet connection but the download only goes at 14kps 

Does anyone know what i could do to speed up the download? 

At this moment it takes around 4 days to download,

• Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
  • Hi Ad van Dorpen,

I appreciate the time you have invested testing this Office Professional Plus download issue. Our product team is working hard to fix this issue. When there is any update about this issue, I will post the information here.

Meanwhile, as Shaun has said, you can check the status of the issue via Service Health in Microsoft Online Portal. 

Your understanding is appreciated.

Best regards,
    Mindy Pan

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
  • Ad van Dorpen,

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Community Forums to get your questions answered. My name is Shaun.

To answer your question, the issue is not with your download speed or anything going on on your local network. If you log into your account and look at the service health dashboard, you will see that the Office Pro Plus download is having issues at the moment. Engineers here at Microsoft are ivestigating the issue and hopefully wil have it resolved A.S.A.P.

Again, thank you for using the forums to get your question answered today.

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Ad van Dorpen,

I appreciate the time you have invested testing this Office Professional Plus download issue. Our product team is working hard to fix this issue. When there is any update about this issue, I will post the information here.

Meanwhile, as Shaun has said, you can check the status of the issue via Service Health in Microsoft Online Portal. 

Your understanding is appreciated.

Best regards,
    Mindy Pan

• Top 25 Contributor
  • Almost 24 hours and still no resolution?  I just signed up as a trial for my 300+ seat organization.  Not a good initial experience..

• Not Ranked
  • This has been going on for me over 3 days. No other week has this been so bad.

• Not Ranked
  • So as my own follow up, just got off the phone with Office365 Tech Support...

They're updating the installer - and sounds like SP1 will be a part of the package FINALLY.

At this time 3/4 of the files have been uploaded, so in Microsoft minutes/hours/days - this could mean anything.

How about putting a note on the site that says: "We are currently updating the Office Professional Plus Install, please check back later."

The recommended action provided is to install the Trial Version and then go through the steps below which I know by experience sets the license correctly.

technet.microsoft.com/.../gg702620.aspx

Or wait :)

• Not Ranked
  • Hi All,

The Office Subscription service has been restored. Please try to download the Office Professional Plus at you side and check the results. If the program still cannot be downloaded properly, please do not hesitate to contact us.

@Jim, thank you for your information.

Thanks,
    Mindy Pan

• Top 25 Contributor
  • Hi Ad van Dorpen,

Can you download Office Professional Plus now? If not, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Mindy Pan

• Top 25 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)