No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Office Professional Plus won't download

• 12 Followers
  • 15 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)
Was a OLSB user, now migrating to Office 365, 6 month trial includes Office Professional Plus. It is listed as a license and is now assigned to my 1 user. It appears in downloads but everytime I try to download it it just stops at 4%.  No problem with my PC or internet connection.  No error messages, just a stalled download that never moves. Have tried deleting the file and downloading again, no success.  Any idea?
  • Post Points: 50
All Replies
  • Hi Lucy,

I have the same problem with our customer....Reported this issue to Microsoft support 2 hours ago.

No message from them so far.

Hope this gets solved soon.

G.

• Not Ranked
    • Post Points: 0
  • Help, having the same issue!  I tried downloading it on 3 different networks using two ISPs, including my home PC where there's no domain/network security to interfere with the process.  The download starts after several minutes but is downloading at ~5KB/sec and has timed out twice.  Started trying to download Office 2010 Professional from the Office365 site yesterday afternoon and had the same problem, and am concerned that it is still an issue today.  Hopefully fixed soon, and if anyone has any suggestions please post them here!

• Not Ranked
  • Same here.  I've tried using different laptops, different ISPs, different networks, and different times of day (and night).  Nothing works.  Very frustrating.
    • Not Ranked
  • They are having service issues.  While logged in as an administrator click on 'Service Health'.  You will see that today they are having issues with Office Professional Plus Downloads.

I am having the same issue.  Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

• Not Ranked
  • From the service health page:

May 02, 2012 11:01 AM Investigating Office Subscription has encountered a service problem. Users may not be able access the service or part of its functionality. The Office Subscription team is investigating the issue.

• Not Ranked
  • We are having the same problem with subscribed accounts of OPP. Tried multiple accounts on different PC's, in different locations. The download only loads a few Kb then pauses!

• Not Ranked
  • Well spotted and thank you!  I've lost a whole day, scanned for viruses, scanned for trojans, bought a new router, loaded a backup disk image and yet there in 'Service Health' is a red cross against this issue.  I've found the support forums at least. 

• Not Ranked
  • Hi All,

I appreciate the time you have invested testing this issue. Our product team is working hard to fix this issue. When there is any update about this issue, I will post the information here.

Your understanding is appreciated.

Best regards,
    Mindy Pan

• Top 25 Contributor
    Suggested by
  • I have been unable to get Office downloaded for over 2 days.  This needs to be fixed ASAP; I'm unable to complete our migration until we can get Office installed!!!

• Not Ranked
  • Hi All,

The Office Subscription service has been restored. Please try to download the Office Professional Plus at you side and check the results. If the program still cannot be downloaded properly, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Mindy Pan

• Top 25 Contributor
  • The issue reported on May2 and a solution reported on May4?  Duh?  Makes me think about reconsidering O365

• Not Ranked
  • Is there a problem today as well? I have been trying to download Office 2010 Pro Plus for 3 hopurs now, at least. But it is constantly beeing terminated.

ProCloud As hjemmeside
    Office 365 blogg

• Top 500 Contributor
  • Hi Procloud,

Yes, the Office Professional Plus download issue has been resolved.  I suggest you try to download Office Professional Plus on another computer to test the issue.

Thanks,
    Mindy Pan

• Top 25 Contributor
  • There is also a problem inherent in the design.  I click on the link to install and last night and this morning after multiple attempts the furthest I got is 70% and I have to Stop the download and start over again.  I wonder if there is an HTTP managed download offered?  So I don't have to keep starting at 1%.

• Not Ranked
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1|2|