No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

reports

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)
A simple question: How do I get reports (which were provided with OfficeLive)? I've attempted to follow the instructions provided regarding "audits" in an earlier forum, without success. Nothing is as described. In plain English, please.
All Replies
  • Russ,

What reports is it you are looking for? If it is the web page traffic, then you need to add _layouts/usage.aspx after the .com in you website name.

NOTE: These are not fancy reports like they were in OLSB.

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi Russ,

Thanks for Robert’s information.

To better follow up with your question, I would appreciate if you could provide detailed description about the reports you preferred to get in Office 365.

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

• Hi Russ,

I would like to follow up with the question you posted previously. How are things going? Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

• Hi Monica

To follow your question to Russ, I would also like to know where the reports that were on microsoft office live for small businesses have gone. I used ALL of the reports, detailing page traffic etc and found them VERY useful. I now have absolutely no idea how many people have viewed my web site and quite frankly I am very dissapointed at the 'new and improved' (that's a laugh) microsoft 365.

Michele

north-west-siamese-cats.co.uk

• Hi Michele,

I understand that you prefer to get the statistics for the visit on your website. You can refer the information in the following page:
    http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/155/p/51595/180937.aspx

If the information couldn’t answer your question, to better follow up the issue, I suggest posting a new question in the SharePoint forum with the detailed requirement description.
    http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/151/categories.aspx

Thanks,
    Monica Tong