No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

All Rights Reserved

This question is answered This question is answered

It is important that “All Right are Reserved” for most websites.  This would include any copying of images, written articles, etc.  Such footer can be easily inserted at the bottom each page manually I believe.  What are the options for implementing such rights for copying?  For example artists can showcase their work and sell reproductions on various fine paper or canvas.  This is artist has perfected a feature that is rare on his website:  http://www.aperezfineartgallery.com/spartaco_lombardo.html

One cannot click any image and reproduce.  Upon clicking on the image one gets an automatic window informing that “All Rights are Reserved.”  Can one create this in Office 365 and how?  It would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any knowledge of implementing this restriction.  Thank you!

Verified Answer
  • Hi EPP,

This is Jonis from Microsoft SharePoint Online Support.

There is currently not a feature or option in SharePoint Online the will reproduce that effect.

In SharePoint Online for Office 365, to get images to pop-up and have a window pop-up window with “All Rights are Reserved”, you would need to copy your JavaScript into SharePoint Online.    To achieve this you would need to use a custom coded solution, which Microsoft allows but does not support.  When you create custom solutions, we simply request that you support the solutions you develop.

To determine if this is going to work, I would recommend that you start a trial SharePoint Online subscription and test.

If that does not answer your question please let me know as I will continue to monitor this thread for a few days and will reply to any additional posts or questions.

All Replies
  • Hi EPP,

This is Jonis from Microsoft SharePoint Online Support.

There is currently not a feature or option in SharePoint Online the will reproduce that effect.

In SharePoint Online for Office 365, to get images to pop-up and have a window pop-up window with “All Rights are Reserved”, you would need to copy your JavaScript into SharePoint Online.    To achieve this you would need to use a custom coded solution, which Microsoft allows but does not support.  When you create custom solutions, we simply request that you support the solutions you develop.

To determine if this is going to work, I would recommend that you start a trial SharePoint Online subscription and test.

If that does not answer your question please let me know as I will continue to monitor this thread for a few days and will reply to any additional posts or questions.