No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Problem with synchronising with outlook

• 4 Followers
  • 10 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered
Have a problem with synchronising with outlook and office 365. I was handled for a while but now have the same problem

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Post Points: 35
Verified Answer
  • Hi Patrick,

I understand you have a synchronizing issue using Outlook with Office 365.

In order to troubleshoot your issue, could you provide the detailed information?

1.Which version of Outlook are you using, Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007?

2.Which connection way are you using to connect Outlook to Office 365, Exchange connection, IMAP or POP3?

3.What’s the error message when you try to synchronize Outlook with Office 365? Please capture the error message and post.

4.When did you notice this issue? Did Outlook work properly previously?

At this time, to troubleshoot this issue, you can refer the following steps. If the issue is fixed by one of them, you do not need to move on the next step.

1.Uncheck “Use Exchange Cached Mode” option first. Then check it again to test the issue.

================================

Uncheck Exchange Cached Mode

1.Launch Outlook. Click Tools, and then click Account Settings.

2.Select the Office 365 account. Then click Repair under E-mail tab.

3.Check “Manually configure server settings or additional server types”, Then click Next.

4.Uncheck “Use Cached Exchange Mode”. Then click Next.

5.Click Finish. Then click Close. Please close Outlook 2007 and launch it again.

Use the same method to check it again.

2. Delete the corrupted ost file

================================

1. Launch Outlook 2007. Click Tools, and then click Account Settings.

2. Select the Office 365 account. Write down the path of the outlook.ost file. Then click Close.

3. Close Outlook 2007. Located the path of the Outlook.ost file. Please make sure you select the Outlook.ost file before deleting it. Then Delete it.

4. Launch Outlook 2007 again to test the issue.

3. Add Office 365 account in another profile to check if it works fine.

help.outlook.com/.../dd936216.aspx

If the issue still persists, please provide detailed information about the error message or situation you are facing about viewing them.

Thanks,

Ray Yang

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
  • Hi Patrick,

How are things going?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,

Ray Yang

• Top 50 Contributor
  • I am also having problems.  Send/receive with SharePoint task does not complete.  Also I cannot connect to Lync and am getting email synch error messages:

15:08:36 Synchronizer Version 12.0.6606

15:08:36 Synchronizing Mailbox '[username]'

15:08:36 Done

15:08:38 Microsoft Exchange offline address book

15:08:38 Not downloading Offline address book files.  A server (URL) could not be located.

15:08:38 0X8004010F

I have tried the fixes suggested here, but no joy.  Can anyone help please?

Many thanks

Woo

• Top 500 Contributor
  • Hi Woo,

I understand that you have encountered similar issue. I would suggest you post a new thread about the detailed information of the issue you encountered and the steps you have done to resolve it, this is so we could focus on your questions and provide more specific solutions for you.

Thanks,

Ray Yang

• Top 50 Contributor
  • Thanks a lot, but for some odd reason things are going fine. I am using Oulook 2007

• Not Ranked
  • Dear Ray,

I have the same problem. I receive many of below emails. How can I solve this problem?

15:10:05 Versie van synchronisatieproces 14.0.6117

15:10:05 Synchroniseren van postvak Boris Muntinga | Muntinga & Partners B.V....

15:10:05 Lokale wijzigingen in de map Agenda synchroniseren

15:10:05 Uploaden naar de server DB3PRD0310.mailbox.outlook.com

15:10:05 Synchronisatie van sommige verwijderingen is mislukt.

15:10:05 [80040115-514-80040115-130]

15:10:05 Vanwege netwerkproblemen is er geen verbinding mogelijk met Microsoft Exchange.

15:10:05 Informatiearchief van Microsoft Exchange

15:10:05 Klik op onderstaande URL voor meer informatie over deze fout:

15:10:05 www.microsoft.com/.../outlook2000_us.asp

15:10:05   1 item(s) verwijderd uit onlinemap

15:10:05 Gereed

• Not Ranked
  • Hi, I ended up reinstalling Office 2007 and also creating a new user profile.  I'm not sure which of these fixed the issue, but it is all working fine at the moment.

Woo

• Top 500 Contributor
  • Hi Woo,

Thanks for sharing information.

Hi Boris Muntinga,

I understand that you have encountered similar issue. If you have tried the suggestion above and could not help, I would suggest you post a new thread about the detailed information of the issue you encountered and the steps you have done to resolve it, this is so we could focus on your questions and provide more specific solutions for you.

Thanks,

Ray Yang

• Top 50 Contributor
  • I have tried the suggestions, but it did not help. I still receive many emails about 'synchronisation".

16:07:58 Versie van synchronisatieproces 14.0.6117

16:07:58 Synchroniseren van postvak Boris Muntinga | Muntinga & Partners B.V....

16:07:58 Lokale wijzigingen in de map Agenda synchroniseren

16:07:58 Uploaden naar de server DB3PRD0310.mailbox.outlook.com

16:07:58 Synchronisatie van sommige verwijderingen is mislukt.

16:07:58 [0-130]

16:07:58   1 item(s) verwijderd uit onlinemap

16:07:58 Gereed

• Not Ranked
  • Hi Boris Muntinga,

Do you mean you always found some sync issues occurred and shows in Sync Issues folder?

Generally speaking these sorts of issues can occur intermittently, especially if the system has networking trouble reaching the Exchange Online services. If this kind of error does not affect your normal operation of Outlook, you can safely ignore it.

If you have any other further questin, I would suggest you post a new thread about the detailed information of the issue you encountered and the steps you have done to resolve it, this is so we could focus on your questions and provide more specific solutions for you.

Thanks,

Ray Yang

• Top 50 Contributor
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)