No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

My Company logo doesn't attach to my signature

This question is answered This question is answered

Hello: i am having trouble adding my logo to my signature in the web application.

i have tried different procedures like copy and paste from my computer, copy and paste from the web and it still telling me my  this: The text you typed is too long. Please shorten it and try to save it again.

help please

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi Mynor,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Which web application are you trying to add your signature to? Are you trying to add a signature to the the Word Web App or are you trying to add the signature to your Outlook Web Access?

I will continue to monitor this thread and wait for your reply.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• I am also unable to add a logo to my email signature.

I've been able to add text to a signature on the outlook function of office 365 but couldn't see a faciliity to insert pictures, also cried copying and paste but had the same problem as Mynor.

Hope you can help.

Greg

• Hi Greg,

Unfortunately, since you posted your question in the General Office Web Apps, I will not be able to answer it. Please post your question in the Office 365 Email & Calendar with Exchange Online forums.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support