No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Error Message when I open Outlook

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)

When I open Outlook I get this Error Message:

I recently cancelled the P1 that is listed in the Error Message, and purchased a new P1, so that I could change the address name. When I click "Yes" in the Error Message it takes me to the OLD Admin, but doesn't tell me how to solve the problem!!

THIS IS CAUSING ME A SERIOUS PROBLEM - Please help me!!!!

Thank you,

David Taylor

DTaylor@wilsoncountycasa.org

• Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi David,

Before moving on, I would like to clarify that I could not click to view the picture of the error message, please try the steps below to insert this image in your post.

1. Add your response and click "Use rich formatting".

2. Click the green button in the red box to insert the image.

Moreover, I also want to confirm the following information to troubleshoot this issue.

1. When you mentioned that you open Outlook, do you refer to it as Outlook Web App(OWA) or Outlook desktop (Outlook 2010 etc.)?

2. You said that you have re-purchased a new Office 365 P1 plan and changed your email address, have you verified your own domain in Office 365 and changed your email address from username@yourdomain.onmicrosoft.com to username@yourdomain.com?

If you have connected Outlook desktop to your previous Office 365 account, since you have a new email account, you need to remove the old one from Outlook desktop and then re-set up your new account in Outlook desktop.

If this is not your requirement, please post the screen shot and provide more information about the current situation for us to further troubleshoot.

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Hi David,

How are things going?

Please post back at your convenience if we can help further.

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Top 50 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)