No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

PDF by e-mail as attachment

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 1 verified answer |
Answered (Verified) This question is answered
Every time I am trying to send PDF file from Adobe by e-mail it is going to old path to outlook. Old outlook is disabled and file is not going anywhere. 365 help recommend to go to control panel, to internet options, to choose program, but it is no choice for 365!? Would somebody help? Please!
  • Post Points: 20
Verified Answer
  • Hi LDubinchik,

I understand you have changed the old email account in Outlook to Office 365. When you send email from Adobe PDF Reader, the application will open Outlook by default. Since Office 365 is a cloud product, there is no software installation for it in your computer, so you cannot select Office 365 to open file in the control panel directly.

Currently my recommendation is to create a new Outlook profile and connect it to your Office 365 account. After that, you will be able to use Office 365 email services in Outlook as before. Please note that only Outlook 2007 SP2 or above versions are supported in Office 365. You can connect it with the steps in Connect Outlook to This Account.

By the way, PDF is supported attachment type in Office 365, please see Working with Attachments.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

• Top 25 Contributor
    • Male
    • Post Points: 0
All Replies
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)