No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

How to connect OneNote iPad App to Office365?

• I'm using OneNote on my desktop and have the iPad App. I'd like to use the Office365 sharepoint and web app capability to access my notebooks from any device. I can do this using Windows Live and the iPad app. Is it possible to use the OneNote iPad app with Office365?

7 out of 7 people found this post helpful.

• Not at this point no.  But great idea

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Seems bizarre this is not a launch feature - would be a great incentive to get folk to use Office365... As much as I like OneNote, I'm not going to run it across 2 different, non-synching accounts.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• It´s really kind of bizarre, since you could use onenote on the iPad using a free windows live / skydrive account - as a paying office 365 customer I find this rather irritating...

2 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

• Also odd from a marketing perspective. After all, they're trying to sell Office 365, but they add the functionality to something that's free.

• I am a huge OneNote fan, and a growing Office365 fan. Does Microsoft have a date yet for OneNote on the iPad to connect to Office365 sharepoint folders? Any friends at Microsoft have an insight as to when this is going to happen? The iPad app works pretty well connected to my live account, but I would rather have all my files on my Office365 site. Thanks! :-)

• Remote apps such as onenote need to be available for Office 365 iPad IOS and Android users. I like the quality of the iPad and it serves me well. It's time to port the Office 365 cloud to IOS. I prefer Exchange over Google Apps and iCloud.

• Any idea when this would be available?  We use OneNote extensively within our company and we all have iPad's, so not being able to access our Office 365 notebook on iPad is a real road block!

• Agree. This is a crucial feature that would be used on a daily basis by our guys aswell.

• "Any idea when this would be available?  We use OneNote extensively within our company and we all have iPad's, so not being able to access our Office 365 notebook on iPad is a real road block!"  well said Douw Loots.  I feel the same way.

Regards,

Mike DePouw

• This is definitely a required feature for my company as well. When can we expect it to be added?

• Hello Guys,

At this time I would like to inform you that we do not have a release date for  OneNote  iPad App to connect to Office 365? Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns please free to update the post. Also Let I know  if it is ok to go ahead and close this post.

Best regards,
    Sherika MSFT Support