No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Calculated Formula Issues :/

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi all I'm pretty new to formula so please bare with me. Basically one column is a choice field by radio buttons then the another is a calculated field which is currency. So here is the first bit of formula that works =IF([1 Pair]="1 Pair of Modular X",270) so this returns the correct value now I need to add this piece next IF([1 Pair]="2 Pairs of Modular X",390) but how do i connect the two together?

Thanks in advance Jake

Verified Answer
  • Search for sharepoint conditional statements and you'll find the documentation.
All Replies
  • Search for sharepoint conditional statements and you'll find the documentation.
  • Hi Jake,
    This is Bob Kasper from Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.  Thank you for presenting your question on calculating formulas.
    I am curious to see if mch’s advice helped you out.  Please let me know if there is anything else that you need assistance with.
    Thank you,