No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

This version of office 365 says it is unlicensed and it is licensed what do i do?

• 1 Follower
  • 2 Replies |
  • This post has 0 verified answers |
Answered (Not Verified) This question has suggested answer(s)
I have the 5 license version of office 365 and am using 2 of them. One is saying that it is un licensed, why?
  • Post Points: 20
All Replies
  • Hi Connie,

Before moving on, I would like to confirm if you are using Office 365 Small Business after the service upgrade.

Based on your tags, you are using Office 365 Small Business after the service upgrade with admin rights.

In this case, these steps will guide you how to check and assign a license to yourself or to another user:

1. Go to http://portal.microsoftonline.com/ to log in to your Office 365 account.

2. Click add users, reset passwords, and more.

3. From the user list on the left, select the name of the user you'd like to check or assign a license then click the edit icon (see below) to edit the account.

4. Select the licenses tab, to view the assigned licenses. You can check or uncheck the services to edit the licenses.

5. You can click Save to save your changes OR hit Cancel if you're just checking.

If these has not answered the question, kindly provide us with the following information so we can find a better solution:

1. The actions you were doing prior to getting the error message

2. Screenshot of the error message

Thank you,

Paul Banez

• Top 100 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
    Suggested by
  • Hi Connie,

Did the previous instructions answered the question? We would appreciate it if you could share us any update or confirm if the solution worked.

Thanks,

Paul Banez

• Top 100 Contributor
    • Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)