No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

How To extain The date of trail soft.

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi,

I am using 30 days free trile.After 30 days if I want to continue with the same  software now am using what should I do then?

KM Bappi

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

Verified Answer
  • Hi KM,

Each Office 365 user has a 30 day trial subscription for experiencing Office 365 service. After the trial period, they can either purchase subsciption they were in the trial with, or choose other subscirption options.

To purchase the subscription in trial with, you may click the option "Purchase" at the admin home page in Microsoft Online Portal (MOP) , and add this the current trial subscription into shopping card, and then pay for the services by using a credit card or by requesting an invoice. 

For more information about Office 365 FAQ, please refer to the link below:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/office365/faqs.aspx

Thanks,
    Grace Shi

All Replies
  • Hi KM,

Each Office 365 user has a 30 day trial subscription for experiencing Office 365 service. After the trial period, they can either purchase subsciption they were in the trial with, or choose other subscirption options.

To purchase the subscription in trial with, you may click the option "Purchase" at the admin home page in Microsoft Online Portal (MOP) , and add this the current trial subscription into shopping card, and then pay for the services by using a credit card or by requesting an invoice. 

For more information about Office 365 FAQ, please refer to the link below:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/office365/faqs.aspx

Thanks,
    Grace Shi

• Hi KM,

Does the reply above answer your question?

If you need additional assistance, please feel free to post it in the forum. We are glad to help you.

Best Regards,
    Grace Shi