No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Link to my business Facebook Page on my Office 365 website

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi, 

I am able to get the like button on facebook but I want to have people visiting my site also be able to click a link and go directly to our facebook fan page.  How can I integrate this into my office 365 website?

Verified Answer
  • Hi Jeg1641111,

Are you meaning to add the Facebook like button to the pages of your public website? We can do this with SharePoint Designer, please refer to the following steps:

1. Open your website with SharePoint Designer 2010.

2. Click All Files > pages, choose the the page which you want to show like button on it, and edit it with advance mode.

3. Get the like button code from your Facebook, and insert into the place where you want to show the like button.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

All Replies
  • Can't you just hyperlink to that url?
  • Hi Jeg1641111,

Are you meaning to add the Facebook like button to the pages of your public website? We can do this with SharePoint Designer, please refer to the following steps:

1. Open your website with SharePoint Designer 2010.

2. Click All Files > pages, choose the the page which you want to show like button on it, and edit it with advance mode.

3. Get the like button code from your Facebook, and insert into the place where you want to show the like button.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

• Hi Jeg1641111,

Is the like button working well in your side? Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
    Reken Liu