No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Can I install Office 365 on a Vista OS?

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)
In the system requirements section only Windows 7 and 8 are listed. My laptop is running on Vista. Does that mean this software will NOT be able to install on this system?
All Replies
  • Hi Joanne,

Based on the tags in your post, I notice that you are an Office 365 Small Business user.

The Office 365 Small Business supports Windows Vista with Service Pack 2. For more information, please refer to this link: Software requirements for Office 365 Small Business.

Thanks,
    Bourne Zhang

• Joanne,

Are you talking about Office 2013?  if so then you are correct, Windows 7 or Windows 8 is the only supported operating systems for Office 2013.

• Hi Joanne,

While you can use Office 365 from vista with no problem, if you have an updated browser, you will not be able to install the latest copy of Office 2013, on it. However as I am sure you know, Office 2010 will work just fine.

• Hi Joanne,

I'd like to follow up on the previous thread. If there is any update abou this issue, please feel free to let me know.

Sean, Robert, I appreciate the time and efforts you have put into this thread.

Thanks,

Cherry Wang